Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Officials calling Portsmouth bar death a homicide
It had been previously determined that Krantz's death was caused by a fractured skull resulting in an acute epidural hematoma.
Now that the manner of Krantz's death has been determined, it will be up to the Rockingham County Attorney's office to upgrade or change the charges against O'Neill.
"They key to any homicide charge is criminal intent and that … depends on all the circumstances," Reams said. "Technically, the homicide determination means it (the death) was caused by a person. It doesn't give any insight into whether it's first-degree, second-degree, manslaughter."
He said it is hard to say right now whether the charges will be upgraded.
As of late Monday morning, Reams said his office had not yet received the medical examiner's report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424