Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man accused of drunken driving called 'dangerous' by judge
But Judge William Lyons refused to change the bail, which includes a condition barring any consumption of alcohol, telling Masterson, "You're dangerous."
Says she's been accepted for rehab
A 28-year-old woman, charged with forging and cashing checks totaling more than $12,000 on her parents' bank account between March 27 and April 26, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on Monday so she could enter drug rehab.
Lyons, noting Jsirandanis is out on bail on a theft charge, continued bail at $2,500 cash/surety, with conditions barring Jsirandanis from contact with her parents, from going to their residence and from going to any TD Bank branch.
Says charges are false
Zachariah Head, 19, of 21 Rosemont Ave., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons on Monday that he's innocent of new charges of violation of a protective order, criminal threatening, simple assault and violation of bail conditions on charges now set for trial Oct. 17.Head, who is accused of assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend, telling her he'd slit her throat if he doesn't get to see his son, was out on bail on the earlier charges when he allegedly confronted her in a parking lot.
"I'm being held on false charges," said Head.
"I haven't even had contact with her," he said. "It's completely unfair."
Trial on the new charges was also set for Oct. 17.
A city man told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he's faced false charges from the same woman before.
Steven Wollschlager, 39, of 16 Chase Ave., said he "allowed her back" into his home and she made the same accusations as she did a few years ago.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917