Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man accused of drunken driving called 'dangerous' by judge
But Judge William Lyons refused to change the bail, which includes a condition barring any consumption of alcohol, telling Masterson, "You're dangerous."
Says she's been accepted for rehab
A 28-year-old woman, charged with forging and cashing checks totaling more than $12,000 on her parents' bank account between March 27 and April 26, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on Monday so she could enter drug rehab.
Lyons, noting Jsirandanis is out on bail on a theft charge, continued bail at $2,500 cash/surety, with conditions barring Jsirandanis from contact with her parents, from going to their residence and from going to any TD Bank branch.
Says charges are false
Zachariah Head, 19, of 21 Rosemont Ave., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons on Monday that he's innocent of new charges of violation of a protective order, criminal threatening, simple assault and violation of bail conditions on charges now set for trial Oct. 17.Head, who is accused of assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend, telling her he'd slit her throat if he doesn't get to see his son, was out on bail on the earlier charges when he allegedly confronted her in a parking lot.
"I'm being held on false charges," said Head.
"I haven't even had contact with her," he said. "It's completely unfair."
Trial on the new charges was also set for Oct. 17.
A city man told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he's faced false charges from the same woman before.
Steven Wollschlager, 39, of 16 Chase Ave., said he "allowed her back" into his home and she made the same accusations as she did a few years ago.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth