Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man accused of drunken driving called 'dangerous' by judge
But Judge William Lyons refused to change the bail, which includes a condition barring any consumption of alcohol, telling Masterson, "You're dangerous."
Says she's been accepted for rehab
A 28-year-old woman, charged with forging and cashing checks totaling more than $12,000 on her parents' bank account between March 27 and April 26, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on Monday so she could enter drug rehab.
Lyons, noting Jsirandanis is out on bail on a theft charge, continued bail at $2,500 cash/surety, with conditions barring Jsirandanis from contact with her parents, from going to their residence and from going to any TD Bank branch.
Says charges are false
Zachariah Head, 19, of 21 Rosemont Ave., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons on Monday that he's innocent of new charges of violation of a protective order, criminal threatening, simple assault and violation of bail conditions on charges now set for trial Oct. 17.Head, who is accused of assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend, telling her he'd slit her throat if he doesn't get to see his son, was out on bail on the earlier charges when he allegedly confronted her in a parking lot.
"I'm being held on false charges," said Head.
"I haven't even had contact with her," he said. "It's completely unfair."
Trial on the new charges was also set for Oct. 17.
A city man told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he's faced false charges from the same woman before.
Steven Wollschlager, 39, of 16 Chase Ave., said he "allowed her back" into his home and she made the same accusations as she did a few years ago.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424