Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man accused of drunken driving called 'dangerous' by judge
But Judge William Lyons refused to change the bail, which includes a condition barring any consumption of alcohol, telling Masterson, "You're dangerous."
Says she's been accepted for rehab
A 28-year-old woman, charged with forging and cashing checks totaling more than $12,000 on her parents' bank account between March 27 and April 26, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on Monday so she could enter drug rehab.
Lyons, noting Jsirandanis is out on bail on a theft charge, continued bail at $2,500 cash/surety, with conditions barring Jsirandanis from contact with her parents, from going to their residence and from going to any TD Bank branch.
Says charges are false
Zachariah Head, 19, of 21 Rosemont Ave., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons on Monday that he's innocent of new charges of violation of a protective order, criminal threatening, simple assault and violation of bail conditions on charges now set for trial Oct. 17.Head, who is accused of assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend, telling her he'd slit her throat if he doesn't get to see his son, was out on bail on the earlier charges when he allegedly confronted her in a parking lot.
"I'm being held on false charges," said Head.
"I haven't even had contact with her," he said. "It's completely unfair."
Trial on the new charges was also set for Oct. 17.
A city man told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he's faced false charges from the same woman before.
Steven Wollschlager, 39, of 16 Chase Ave., said he "allowed her back" into his home and she made the same accusations as she did a few years ago.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Ice storm threatens the region
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424