Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man accused of drunken driving called 'dangerous' by judge
But Judge William Lyons refused to change the bail, which includes a condition barring any consumption of alcohol, telling Masterson, "You're dangerous."
Says she's been accepted for rehab
A 28-year-old woman, charged with forging and cashing checks totaling more than $12,000 on her parents' bank account between March 27 and April 26, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on Monday so she could enter drug rehab.
Lyons, noting Jsirandanis is out on bail on a theft charge, continued bail at $2,500 cash/surety, with conditions barring Jsirandanis from contact with her parents, from going to their residence and from going to any TD Bank branch.
Says charges are false
Zachariah Head, 19, of 21 Rosemont Ave., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons on Monday that he's innocent of new charges of violation of a protective order, criminal threatening, simple assault and violation of bail conditions on charges now set for trial Oct. 17.Head, who is accused of assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend, telling her he'd slit her throat if he doesn't get to see his son, was out on bail on the earlier charges when he allegedly confronted her in a parking lot.
"I'm being held on false charges," said Head.
"I haven't even had contact with her," he said. "It's completely unfair."
Trial on the new charges was also set for Oct. 17.
A city man told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he's faced false charges from the same woman before.
Steven Wollschlager, 39, of 16 Chase Ave., said he "allowed her back" into his home and she made the same accusations as she did a few years ago.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483