Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Lee man sought for arson is considered dangerous
Warrants were issued for Donald Dubbs, 58, of 23 Belle Lane, on the charges of setting fire to two structures, one of which was occupied.
Dubbs has brown hair, blue eyes and he is about 5'9". He may be driving a black 1999 Ford Escort with a Guinness sticker on the back window and New Hampshire license plate number 345-1264, according to police.
"He is considered dangerous so do not approach, if seen please call 911," Dronsfield said.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 6:48 p.m. to a structure fire at 23 Belle Lane. On arrival, emergency responders found a two-vehicle garage fully involved.
"Upon further investigation, it was found that a single residence behind the garage had been set on fire, the fire charred the exterior of the building before going out," according to Sgt Tom Dronsfield.
Due to the extent of the fire, a second alarm was sounded. Local crews were assisted by firefighters from Barrington, Dover, Durham, Epping, Exeter, Madbury, Newmarket, Nottingham and Pease Tradeport.
Crews from McGregor Ambulance also responded to the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424