Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lee man sought for arson is considered dangerous
Warrants were issued for Donald Dubbs, 58, of 23 Belle Lane, on the charges of setting fire to two structures, one of which was occupied.
Dubbs has brown hair, blue eyes and he is about 5'9". He may be driving a black 1999 Ford Escort with a Guinness sticker on the back window and New Hampshire license plate number 345-1264, according to police.
"He is considered dangerous so do not approach, if seen please call 911," Dronsfield said.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 6:48 p.m. to a structure fire at 23 Belle Lane. On arrival, emergency responders found a two-vehicle garage fully involved.
"Upon further investigation, it was found that a single residence behind the garage had been set on fire, the fire charred the exterior of the building before going out," according to Sgt Tom Dronsfield.
Due to the extent of the fire, a second alarm was sounded. Local crews were assisted by firefighters from Barrington, Dover, Durham, Epping, Exeter, Madbury, Newmarket, Nottingham and Pease Tradeport.
Crews from McGregor Ambulance also responded to the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424