Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman who missed repeated court appearances promises to show up for upcoming trial
Colby appeared in court as a detainee, held for five days after being arrested on a bench warrant issued for her failure to appear in court June 23, 2011.
Police prosecutor Richard Brown said in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday that Ryan Goulet treated the streets of Manchester like a motor speedway, hitting vehicles on the Bridge Street Bridge and on Eddy Road, not stopping until a crash that landed him in the hospital.
He pleaded innocent to misdemeanors of Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated and conduct after an accident and trial was set for Aug. 7.
More forgery charges
Alexandra Jsirandanis, 28, of 122 Myrtle St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on three more felony charges and one misdemeanor charge related to stolen checks she allegedly cashed for a total of $5,600 earlier this year.
The charges pre-date seven felony forgery charges that allege she cashed stolen checks totaling more than $12,000 on the same relatives’ accounts between March 27 and April 26. They also pre-date a theft charge for which she was out on bail.
At Monday’s arraignment, Jsirandanis said she had been accepted into a drug treatment program and asked for release on personal recognizance bail.
The puppy is her priority
But her primary concern appeared to be how she could retrieve a puppy from the Celeste Street residence where her alleged victim resides.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Liquor Commission contract sets performance standards - 0
- Pease, Portsmouth await decision on major aerial refueling project - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 0
- Hopkinton makes quick work of giving annual raises - 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Shiffrin secures World Cup slalom championship - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Hinsdale captures Div. IV title - 0
- Pair rescues dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief