Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman who missed repeated court appearances promises to show up for upcoming trial
Colby appeared in court as a detainee, held for five days after being arrested on a bench warrant issued for her failure to appear in court June 23, 2011.
Police prosecutor Richard Brown said in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday that Ryan Goulet treated the streets of Manchester like a motor speedway, hitting vehicles on the Bridge Street Bridge and on Eddy Road, not stopping until a crash that landed him in the hospital.
He pleaded innocent to misdemeanors of Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated and conduct after an accident and trial was set for Aug. 7.
More forgery charges
Alexandra Jsirandanis, 28, of 122 Myrtle St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on three more felony charges and one misdemeanor charge related to stolen checks she allegedly cashed for a total of $5,600 earlier this year.
The charges pre-date seven felony forgery charges that allege she cashed stolen checks totaling more than $12,000 on the same relatives’ accounts between March 27 and April 26. They also pre-date a theft charge for which she was out on bail.
At Monday’s arraignment, Jsirandanis said she had been accepted into a drug treatment program and asked for release on personal recognizance bail.
The puppy is her priority
But her primary concern appeared to be how she could retrieve a puppy from the Celeste Street residence where her alleged victim resides.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424