Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman who missed repeated court appearances promises to show up for upcoming trial
Colby appeared in court as a detainee, held for five days after being arrested on a bench warrant issued for her failure to appear in court June 23, 2011.
Police prosecutor Richard Brown said in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday that Ryan Goulet treated the streets of Manchester like a motor speedway, hitting vehicles on the Bridge Street Bridge and on Eddy Road, not stopping until a crash that landed him in the hospital.
He pleaded innocent to misdemeanors of Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated and conduct after an accident and trial was set for Aug. 7.
More forgery charges
Alexandra Jsirandanis, 28, of 122 Myrtle St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on three more felony charges and one misdemeanor charge related to stolen checks she allegedly cashed for a total of $5,600 earlier this year.
The charges pre-date seven felony forgery charges that allege she cashed stolen checks totaling more than $12,000 on the same relatives’ accounts between March 27 and April 26. They also pre-date a theft charge for which she was out on bail.
At Monday’s arraignment, Jsirandanis said she had been accepted into a drug treatment program and asked for release on personal recognizance bail.
The puppy is her priority
But her primary concern appeared to be how she could retrieve a puppy from the Celeste Street residence where her alleged victim resides.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424