Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman who missed repeated court appearances promises to show up for upcoming trial
Colby appeared in court as a detainee, held for five days after being arrested on a bench warrant issued for her failure to appear in court June 23, 2011.
Police prosecutor Richard Brown said in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday that Ryan Goulet treated the streets of Manchester like a motor speedway, hitting vehicles on the Bridge Street Bridge and on Eddy Road, not stopping until a crash that landed him in the hospital.
He pleaded innocent to misdemeanors of Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated and conduct after an accident and trial was set for Aug. 7.
More forgery charges
Alexandra Jsirandanis, 28, of 122 Myrtle St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on three more felony charges and one misdemeanor charge related to stolen checks she allegedly cashed for a total of $5,600 earlier this year.
The charges pre-date seven felony forgery charges that allege she cashed stolen checks totaling more than $12,000 on the same relatives’ accounts between March 27 and April 26. They also pre-date a theft charge for which she was out on bail.
At Monday’s arraignment, Jsirandanis said she had been accepted into a drug treatment program and asked for release on personal recognizance bail.
The puppy is her priority
But her primary concern appeared to be how she could retrieve a puppy from the Celeste Street residence where her alleged victim resides.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 1
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Baseball: PSU holds off Keene State - 0
- Schoop, Markakis pace Orioles past Sox - 0
- Late rally spurs Fishers over B-Mets - 0
- Datsyuk goal lets Wings take flight over Bruins in playoff opener - 0
- Monarchs finish regular season with OT loss - 0
- Keystone XL pipeline decision delayed, likely until after elections - 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917