Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Lee man wanted for two counts of arson considered dangerous
LEE — Police are looking for a local man for allegedly setting a Belle Lane home and garage on fire Monday evening.
Warrants were issued for Donald Dubbs, 58, of 23 Belle Lane, on the charges of arson on two structures – occupied and unoccupied.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 6:48 p.m. to a structure fire at 23 Belle Lane. Upon arriving, crews saw a two-vehicle garage was fully involved.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424