Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lee man wanted for two counts of arson considered dangerous
Area firefighters attempted to contain this two-alarm fire that destroyed a garage and damaged an adjacent home at 23 Belle Lane, Lee, on Monday. Police issued warrants for a man who allegedly set both fires. (Courtesy)
LEE — Police are looking for a local man for allegedly setting a Belle Lane home and garage on fire Monday evening.
Warrants were issued for Donald Dubbs, 58, of 23 Belle Lane, on the charges of arson on two structures – occupied and unoccupied.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 6:48 p.m. to a structure fire at 23 Belle Lane. Upon arriving, crews saw a two-vehicle garage was fully involved.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Robbery at pizza house in Dover - 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 11
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 2
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Football: Campbell pounces on Newport mistakes - 0
- NH's Trahan felled in Salem battle - 0
- Tiger hires new swing coach - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Expect an aerial display - 0
- College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Leadership matters - 0
- Windham turns back St. Thomas - 0
- College Notebook: Daniel Webster relishes its men's soccer conference crown - 0
- Dover's Burt leads Panthers - 0
Carpenter ready for break from baseball
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483