Lee man wanted for two counts of arson considered dangerous
.Early morning: Two-alarm fire damaged home, destroyed garage Monday.
LEE — Police are looking for a local man for allegedly setting a Belle Lane home and garage on fire Monday evening.
Warrants were issued for Donald Dubbs, 58, of 23 Belle Lane, on the charges of arson on two structures – occupied and unoccupied.
Dubbs has brown hair, blue eyes and he is five-foot, nine-inches tall. He may be driving a black 1999 Ford Escort with a Guinness sticker on the back window and New Hampshire license plate of 345-1264, according to police
“He is considered dangerous so do not approach, if seen please call 911,” Dronsfield said.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 6:48 p.m. to a structure fire at 23 Belle Lane. Upon arriving, crews saw a two-vehicle garage was fully involved.
“Upon further investigation, it was found that a single residence behind the garage had been set on fire, the fire charred the exterior of the building before going out,” according to Sgt Tom Dronsfield.
Due to the extent of the fire, a second alarm was sounded. Local crews were assisted by firefighters from Barrington, Dover, Durham, Epping, Exeter, Madbury, Newmarket, Nottingham and Pease Air Force Base.
Crews from McGregor Ambulance also responded to the scene.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.