Bristol’s Central Square not finished for 4th
“Mostly the rain,” said Town Administrator Michael Capone.
“We’ve had 10-12 days of delays, mostly weather-related.”
But one way or the other, the main streets, which connect Route 104 and Interstate 93 to the Newfound Lake region, will be open, strong and safe on the Fourth.
Among the goals of the project is to eliminate stretches of awkward downtown streets in order to simplify passage through the downtown area for cars and pedestrians. It will also improve the parking situation by reorienting street-side parking spaces, making them safer for drivers.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.