Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Hudson police ask for help identifying burglar
HUDSON -- The Hudson Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the man pictured in the photo.
The individual displayed in the image is a suspect in a residential burglary that occurred in the town of Hudson on June 25. The photograph was taken from an alarm monitoring system from inside the burglarized residence.
Anyone with information about the individual shown is urged to contact Detective Joseph Hoebeke at (603) 816-2245. Anyone who wishes to remain anonymous can call Hudson Police Department's Crimeline at 603-594-1150.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 1
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boston marks anniversary of bombing with somber ceremonies - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 7
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 8
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 3
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 14
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917