Home » News » Public Safety
Dead deer causes chain-reaction crash in Goffstown
Sgt. Chris Weeks said the accident happened around 9:45 p.m., after a driver came upon the dead animal and pulled over to try to alert other drivers to the danger.
"Then the vehicle that hit the first vehicle went off the road and struck a pole," he said.
Carol Durham, 47, of Hooksett, was driving the car that hit the building at 40 South Mast Street, which houses Goffstown Dental Associates. She was taken by ambulance to Catholic Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries, Weeks said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072