Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Search continues for missing Charlestown woman
Crime scene tape lies on the road behind the State Police cruiser outside the entrance to the roadway leading to Kelly Robarge's house in Charlestown. (Meghan Pierce photo)
Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was last seen in the late morning hours on Thursday, and worried family and friends reported her missing around 4:30 p.m. that day, according to Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general.
"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," she said.
White said Kelly Robarge has two adult daughters and a young grandson.
White said the first inkling of trouble came Thursday evening, when a neighbor called to check on the well-being of her husband, who has a medical condition. The neighbor told them to look outside, where they saw five state police cruisers and a local police cruiser parked near the end of their driveway.
Still, she said, "We just thought that they must have found a crime scene and maybe some kind of violence because it sounded that way."
"They seemed like pretty nice people," his wife, Cathy Hewey, said.
Asked whether there's a risk to the public, given the suspicious disappearance of a local woman, Morrell said it's too soon to definitively answer that question.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding the disappearance or whereabouts of Robarge to contact state police at 271-3636.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424