Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Search continues for missing Charlestown woman
Crime scene tape lies on the road behind the State Police cruiser outside the entrance to the roadway leading to Kelly Robarge's house in Charlestown. (Meghan Pierce photo)
Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was last seen in the late morning hours on Thursday, and worried family and friends reported her missing around 4:30 p.m. that day, according to Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general.
The State Police Major Crime Unit van is parked outside Kelly Robarge's home at 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown on Saturday afternoon as authorities continue to investigate her disappearance. (Meghan Pierce photo)
"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," she said.
White said Kelly Robarge has two adult daughters and a young grandson.
White said the first inkling of trouble came Thursday evening, when a neighbor called to check on the well-being of her husband, who has a medical condition. The neighbor told them to look outside, where they saw five state police cruisers and a local police cruiser parked near the end of their driveway.
Still, she said, "We just thought that they must have found a crime scene and maybe some kind of violence because it sounded that way."
"They seemed like pretty nice people," his wife, Cathy Hewey, said.
Asked whether there's a risk to the public, given the suspicious disappearance of a local woman, Morrell said it's too soon to definitively answer that question.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding the disappearance or whereabouts of Robarge to contact state police at 271-3636.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bruins pleased with start in spite of injuries - 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 3
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 4
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483