Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Search continues for missing Charlestown woman
Crime scene tape lies on the road behind the State Police cruiser outside the entrance to the roadway leading to Kelly Robarge's house in Charlestown. (Meghan Pierce photo)
Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was last seen in the late morning hours on Thursday, and worried family and friends reported her missing around 4:30 p.m. that day, according to Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general.
"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," she said.
White said Kelly Robarge has two adult daughters and a young grandson.
White said the first inkling of trouble came Thursday evening, when a neighbor called to check on the well-being of her husband, who has a medical condition. The neighbor told them to look outside, where they saw five state police cruisers and a local police cruiser parked near the end of their driveway.
Still, she said, "We just thought that they must have found a crime scene and maybe some kind of violence because it sounded that way."
"They seemed like pretty nice people," his wife, Cathy Hewey, said.
Asked whether there's a risk to the public, given the suspicious disappearance of a local woman, Morrell said it's too soon to definitively answer that question.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding the disappearance or whereabouts of Robarge to contact state police at 271-3636.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424