Home » News » Public Safety
Authorities ask for help locating missing Charlestown woman
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says Kelly Robarge was last heard from Thursday morning. Relatives have been unable to reach her and called police Thursday afternoon.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said investigators believe the 42-year-old woman likely suffered severe physical harm and possibly death.
"What we've learned over last 24-36 hours has given us concern for Kelly's welfare and concern whether she's seriously injured or perhaps even dead," said Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general. "We are reaching out the public and hoping someone can assist us with information regarding her disappearance and current whereabouts."
Morrell would not say what evidence led authorities to fear for Robarge's safety.
New Hampshire State Police, Sullivan County sheriff's office, state Fish and Game and Vermont State Police are assisting in investigation and search.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal