Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Nashua's 'Have a great day' robber sentenced
Jason Enwright, left, was sentenced to four to eight years in prison for bank robbery Thursday. (JAMES A. KIMBALL PHOTO)
Jason Enwright, 39, admitted to carrying out the Dec. 4 robbery at Citizens Bank by handing a teller a note warning her to stay calm — that she wouldn't be hurt so long as she handed over the money.
The bank robbery was reported at 4:15 p.m. Police located Enwright about 45 minutes later at Café Teresa where he was drinking, and asking customers for a ride home, claiming that he had hit a deer with his vehicle while driving in Hudson.
Enwright, who had hundreds of dollars in cash in his pockets, was charged with the robbery a short time later. His truck was found parked behind the café near a dumpster.
Police took Enwright to Parkland Medical Center about 7:40 p.m. to seek medical attention, and to have his blood drawn so he could be tested for blood or alcohol in his system.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917