Center Harbor food pantry in need of donations
Pastor Bob Farah stands in the Center Harbor Food Pantry, which serves people from Belknap, Carroll and Grafton counties. (Courtesy)
He says the shelves are almost empty at the Center Harbor Food Pantry, which serves more than 371 families in Belknap, Carroll and Grafton counties.
Food is gathered from Hannaford’s, Boy Scouts, three schools, Moulton’s Farm, individuals and the government.
Anyone wishing to donate can call 253-8008 or drop off food and/or donations to the pantry, located at 80 Bean Road, Center Harbor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads