Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Littleton murder brings indictment for Vt. man
She told police she was attacked from behind by someone she didn’t know. Houghton was then taken to Littleton Regional Hospital where she died that night from a severe neck wound, according to the medical examiner’s findings the following day.
Senior Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General Susan Morrell said then that Hill was charged with alternative second-degree murder counts for either “knowingly” or “recklessly” causing the death of Houghton, a San Francisco Bay-area resident who was in the North Country at the time to fulfill her duties as a trustee of The Mountain School in nearby Bethlehem.
Hill, meanwhile, remains held without bail at the Grafton County jail in North Haverhill where he has been since January. Morrell said last month he has been undergoing a psychological evaluation to help determine whether he’s competent to stand trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917