Boston orchestra visits Colby-Sawyer
The program will include the Cesar Franck Symphony in D minor and works by Beethoven, Prokofiev and Kodaly.Thirteen-year-old cellist Z. Fung will be spotlighted in composer David Popper's 1843 ';Hungarian Rhapsody.';
Tickets are $25 for adults and $5 for students. For more information, log onto SummerMusicAssociates.com or call 526-8234.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.