Guitar, cello, flute, viola works in 'Summer Serenade' performance
TEMPLE — Guitarist Oren Fader joins cellist Elizabeth Anderson, flutist Laura Gilbert and Jonathan Bagg on viola in “A Summer Serenade” at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 29, at the Temple Town Hall, 423 Route 45.
Part of the Electric Earth Concerts series, the program is a musical journey through France, Serbia, Bohemia, Argentina and Italy, with compositions by Niccolo Paganini, Dusan Bogdanovic, Albert Roussel, Schubert-Matiegka and Astor Piazzola.
Tickets are $25. For reservations, call Miki Osgood at 593-5245 or log onto Electricearthconcerts.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.