Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Exeter Hospital nurse's aide pleads guilty in theft case
She will be on probation for a year. Trunfio will have to perform 100 hours of community service and write a letter of apology to her victims, according to prosecutors. She will also be required to pay $2,000 in restitution to the couple.
The couple’s son reported to police that he reviewed his parent’s checkbook and found Trunfio was writing checks to herself. The checks were in addition to what his elderly mother had paid for her weekly services, according to a police affidavit.
North Hampton police charged her following their investigation, which including collecting surveillance footage from local banks and copies of the checks.
North Hampton Detective Peter Cormier and Hampton Detective Chris Gilroy interviewed Trunfio and confronted her with the surveillance footage and four of the signed checks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483