Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Sex assault trial delayed over woman's drug test results
Prosecutors were recently allowed to delay Bonds’ trial — set to begin this month — until the week of Sept. 30 so that a state lab worker can write an expert report to interpret the test results.
He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is being held pending trial.
Prosecutors say that Bonds met up with two of the women at a Portsmouth restaurant the night of July 11, providing them with cocaine allegedly laced with another drug.
The 26-year-old woman was unable to move when Bonds “approached her from behind and committed acts of sexual assault,” assistant county attorney Brad Bolton said in a court motion.
The other woman who was not assaulted but ingested cocaine allegedly provided by Bonds had the GHB drug in her system. No results were disclosed regarding the third woman.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424