Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Sex assault trial delayed over woman's drug test results
Prosecutors were recently allowed to delay Bonds’ trial — set to begin this month — until the week of Sept. 30 so that a state lab worker can write an expert report to interpret the test results.
He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is being held pending trial.
Prosecutors say that Bonds met up with two of the women at a Portsmouth restaurant the night of July 11, providing them with cocaine allegedly laced with another drug.
The 26-year-old woman was unable to move when Bonds “approached her from behind and committed acts of sexual assault,” assistant county attorney Brad Bolton said in a court motion.
The other woman who was not assaulted but ingested cocaine allegedly provided by Bonds had the GHB drug in her system. No results were disclosed regarding the third woman.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 26
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917