Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Family assault leads to shooting in Campton
The shooting occurred around 10:30 p.m. Monday night, Warn said.
Campton police responded to a report of an assault on Dunn Avenue. When police arrived they learned Ciraso had been involved in a physical altercation with his sister, 39-year-old Tina Johnson of Campton.
Ciraso fled the area, but was stopped in Holderness.
Ciraso was taken to Speare Hospital in Plymouth where he was treated and released for non-life threatening injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief