Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Family assault leads to shooting in Campton
The shooting occurred around 10:30 p.m. Monday night, Warn said.
Campton police responded to a report of an assault on Dunn Avenue. When police arrived they learned Ciraso had been involved in a physical altercation with his sister, 39-year-old Tina Johnson of Campton.
Ciraso fled the area, but was stopped in Holderness.
Ciraso was taken to Speare Hospital in Plymouth where he was treated and released for non-life threatening injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424