Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Family assault leads to shooting in Campton
The shooting occurred around 10:30 p.m. Monday night, Warn said.
Campton police responded to a report of an assault on Dunn Avenue. When police arrived they learned Ciraso had been involved in a physical altercation with his sister, 39-year-old Tina Johnson of Campton.
Ciraso fled the area, but was stopped in Holderness.
Ciraso was taken to Speare Hospital in Plymouth where he was treated and released for non-life threatening injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal