Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester hit-and-run suspect to face charges
Court documents report the other driver, a 49-year-old woman, sustained several injuries in the crash. The damage estimate for her vehicle was about $10,000.
Kurland is also accused of trying to conceal evidence by arranging for the swift repair of his vehicle. The court documents show investigators learned the vehicle was towed to a repair shop a couple of days after the crash. The service manager said Kurland told him he had dropped a cigarette, which caused him to hit a tree. His damage estimate was just under $1,200. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for July 24. Kurland is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
Julia Rogowicz, 30, of 72 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of simple assault that allege she pushed her ex-boyfriend, David Covel, against a wall Saturday and grabbed him with one hand and punched him in the head with the other hand.
Covel, 38, of 536 Dix St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court in connection with Saturday’s incident. He pleaded innocent to a criminal mischief charge that alleges he punched a hole in the drywall at Rogowicz’ Rimmon Street residence.
Trials for both are set for Sept. 4.
Online pawn record system was key
Bail conditions on charges of criminal threatening, assault and mischief bar Jared Fellows, 27, from returning to his 174 Laurel St. residence.
Fellows was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, accused of pushing one family member into a glass cabinet, which broke and caused cuts; threatening to kill another family member, making a slicing motion across his throat; and threatening to kill a female relative and her baby.
Fellows objected to being barred from the Laurel Street address, saying his mother is ill and he helps her. Judge William Lyons declined to change that condition of Fellows’ bail, which also bars him from contact with the three alleged victims and their residences.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pelham man arrested in theft of jewelry - 0
- UPDATE: Mass. man wanted for targeting victims through online dating site arrested - 4
- Police suspect same man with small bat robbed Bow store, failed in Goffstown try - 0
- Driver was trying to kill himself - 20
- 2 NH men accused of drug trafficking - 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 3
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 1
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 1
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- Pembroke man pleads guilty to Maine bank robberies - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- Parents share what makes Abigail a special girl - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
Driver was trying to kill himself
Big tipper stops for lunch
2 NH men accused of drug trafficking
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424