Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Manchester hit-and-run suspect to face charges
Court documents report the other driver, a 49-year-old woman, sustained several injuries in the crash. The damage estimate for her vehicle was about $10,000.
Kurland is also accused of trying to conceal evidence by arranging for the swift repair of his vehicle. The court documents show investigators learned the vehicle was towed to a repair shop a couple of days after the crash. The service manager said Kurland told him he had dropped a cigarette, which caused him to hit a tree. His damage estimate was just under $1,200. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for July 24. Kurland is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
Julia Rogowicz, 30, of 72 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of simple assault that allege she pushed her ex-boyfriend, David Covel, against a wall Saturday and grabbed him with one hand and punched him in the head with the other hand.
Covel, 38, of 536 Dix St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court in connection with Saturday’s incident. He pleaded innocent to a criminal mischief charge that alleges he punched a hole in the drywall at Rogowicz’ Rimmon Street residence.
Trials for both are set for Sept. 4.
Online pawn record system was key
Bail conditions on charges of criminal threatening, assault and mischief bar Jared Fellows, 27, from returning to his 174 Laurel St. residence.
Fellows was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, accused of pushing one family member into a glass cabinet, which broke and caused cuts; threatening to kill another family member, making a slicing motion across his throat; and threatening to kill a female relative and her baby.
Fellows objected to being barred from the Laurel Street address, saying his mother is ill and he helps her. Judge William Lyons declined to change that condition of Fellows’ bail, which also bars him from contact with the three alleged victims and their residences.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 13
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 11
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917