Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
BMW stolen in burglary of glass company
Employees arriving for work Tuesday at Manchester Glass, 1225 Hanover St., discovered someone had pried off an office window to get inside and then stole two saws, a 50-inch Vizio flat screen television and a Dell computer monitor.
Also missing was a customer's 2001 BMW, parked in a bay at the business. The black BMW 325 IC, bears New Hampshire license plates 2598630.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Chicken' arrested at Londonderry parade - 0
- Victim says weekend shooting was not accidental - 0
- Lawyer: Simple human error resulted in fatal crash - 0
- Investigation into Claremont property seizure ongoing - 0
- Rindge police continue to investigate rail trail assault - 0
- Judge refuses to change bail conditions for Portsmouth teen charged in crash - 0
- Raymond man told he cannot depose ex-victim advocate - 0
- Judge slams spice search - 0
- Ex-TSA worker sentenced for child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Traffic change Wednesday for Keene State move-in day - 0
- Lawyer goes to court to try to reopen Manchester stores closed over ‘spice’ - 2
- Angels capitalize on Sox’ mistakes - 0
- SNHU and NHIA say they’ll delay merger - 0
- Driver hits cruiser in Hollis - 0
- Giants will be just fine, says unimpressive Eli - 0
- Cubs’ Hendricks beats Mets, improves to 5-1 - 0
- Wizards and warriors on the cheap - 0
- Salem officials considering marijuana dispensary regulations - 0
Whole Foods poised to open in Nashua
Free state garden: Weeding is always good
Manchester judge: Open store that sold spice
NH worker health costs top U.S. list
Angels capitalize on Sox’ mistakes
Judge slams spice search
Market Basket: On the brink again
NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass.
Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage?
'Chicken' arrested at Londonderry parade
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917