Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man charged after trike crash injures self and Manchester woman
Police said the crash happened at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday at Walnut and Salmon streets. Martin Dowd, 50, of 317 Walnut St., tried to move a three-wheeled Triumph motorcycle owned by Donna Dunn, 45, of 51 Liberty St.
Police said he lost control of it, accelerated rapidly and hit Dunn, who was standing next to him. The Triumph then crashed into a house at 316 Walnut St., pinning Dowd.
When police arrived, Dunn was on the ground complaining of a leg injury and Dowd was suffering from a serious head injury.
Both were taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424