Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged after trike crash injures self and Manchester woman
Police said the crash happened at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday at Walnut and Salmon streets. Martin Dowd, 50, of 317 Walnut St., tried to move a three-wheeled Triumph motorcycle owned by Donna Dunn, 45, of 51 Liberty St.
Police said he lost control of it, accelerated rapidly and hit Dunn, who was standing next to him. The Triumph then crashed into a house at 316 Walnut St., pinning Dowd.
When police arrived, Dunn was on the ground complaining of a leg injury and Dowd was suffering from a serious head injury.
Both were taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424