Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mass. woman who aided jailed boyfriend with impersonating attorney guilty
She received a suspended 12-month county jail sentence and must remain on good behavior for two years in order to avoid any jail time, according to terms of the deal.
She made a three-way phone call to the Merrimack County House of Corrections last June 1 while her jailed boyfriend, John Bouraphael, posed as a public defender wanting to speak to his client.
Bouraphael, 33, of Danville was sentenced 1 to 2 years in state prison on Thursday moments after a judge convicted him of felony identity fraud. He was at the end of a 1 ¼ to 4-year prison term on a felony drug conviction when he was convicted in the latest case last week.
The state’s identity fraud law was used to prosecute an inmate who lifted a public defender’s New Hampshire Bar number to impersonate the lawyer.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424