Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Boston man accused of dealing cocaine and heroin in Salem
Roberto Agosto-Vazquez, 27, was charged on Saturday night with two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute after being interviewed by a police officer while standing outside of his car, police said.
The male passenger saw Dempsey and quickly exited the vehicle and got into another car nearby, police said.
When police searched the pockets of Agosto-Vazquez, they turned up several small bags of narcotics, police said.
Dempsey then got a search warrant for the car, and found 189 more baggies containing crack cocaine, heroin and cocaine inside the vehicle, police said.
Agosto-Vazquez was arraigned on all three charges in 10th Circuit Court in Salem on Monday.
The two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute are felonies that carry potential state prison sentences and a fine.
The passenger in the car was not charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 10
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424