Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Boston man accused of dealing cocaine and heroin in Salem
Roberto Agosto-Vazquez, 27, was charged on Saturday night with two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute after being interviewed by a police officer while standing outside of his car, police said.
The male passenger saw Dempsey and quickly exited the vehicle and got into another car nearby, police said.
When police searched the pockets of Agosto-Vazquez, they turned up several small bags of narcotics, police said.
Dempsey then got a search warrant for the car, and found 189 more baggies containing crack cocaine, heroin and cocaine inside the vehicle, police said.
Agosto-Vazquez was arraigned on all three charges in 10th Circuit Court in Salem on Monday.
The two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute are felonies that carry potential state prison sentences and a fine.
The passenger in the car was not charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 8
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 1
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 6
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424