Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Boston man accused of dealing cocaine and heroin in Salem
Roberto Agosto-Vazquez, 27, was charged on Saturday night with two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute after being interviewed by a police officer while standing outside of his car, police said.
The male passenger saw Dempsey and quickly exited the vehicle and got into another car nearby, police said.
When police searched the pockets of Agosto-Vazquez, they turned up several small bags of narcotics, police said.
Dempsey then got a search warrant for the car, and found 189 more baggies containing crack cocaine, heroin and cocaine inside the vehicle, police said.
Agosto-Vazquez was arraigned on all three charges in 10th Circuit Court in Salem on Monday.
The two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute are felonies that carry potential state prison sentences and a fine.
The passenger in the car was not charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief