Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Boston man accused of dealing cocaine and heroin in Salem
Roberto Agosto-Vazquez, 27, was charged on Saturday night with two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute after being interviewed by a police officer while standing outside of his car, police said.
The male passenger saw Dempsey and quickly exited the vehicle and got into another car nearby, police said.
When police searched the pockets of Agosto-Vazquez, they turned up several small bags of narcotics, police said.
Dempsey then got a search warrant for the car, and found 189 more baggies containing crack cocaine, heroin and cocaine inside the vehicle, police said.
Agosto-Vazquez was arraigned on all three charges in 10th Circuit Court in Salem on Monday.
The two counts of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute are felonies that carry potential state prison sentences and a fine.
The passenger in the car was not charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424