Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Trial in 2011 Lisbon shooting fatality may start in September
That 2011 season was marred by the shootings of hunters and others, including several fatalities, in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
A New Hampshire medical examiner said Brunelle was killed by a high-velocity rifle shot to the neck.
One Fish & Game district commander at the scene of the Lisbon fatality said New Hampshire officers have in recent years made it a point to stop referring to such incidents as “accidents.”
It has been a battle of paperwork since then between Assistant Grafton County Attorney Jack Bell, the prosecutor, and Holmes’ attorney, Leonard Harden of Lancaster.
The judge also tentatively scheduled the start of a jury trial in the case for September.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief