Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Progress made in Manchester homicide investigations
Michael Larocque Jr., 24, was killed by a resident after he and another intruder reportedly kicked in the door of an apartment at 430 Lake Ave. and rushed at the resident. The other intruder fled.
Mark Donnelly, 31, was killed May 18. Witnesses said he was approached by a man in a car and shot shortly after Donnelly and friends made fun of a woman who was panhandling. Donnelly apparently told the man he would fight him, then shots rang out.
Characteristically, Strelzin would not discuss specifics of the case and whether police have a suspect.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424