Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mothers with babies in strollers accused of shoplifting
Crystal Gosselin and Sarah Britton, both 24, were apprehended shortly after 7:30 p.m. Sunday in a wooded area behind the Irving gas station at 28 West River Road, police said.
The women were stopped by a loss prevention officer at the store, but police said they were uncooperative and fled into the woods pushing the young children in the strollers.
An officer drove to an unmaintained road behind the gas station where he saw the two women pushing the strollers. Police said when the women saw the cruiser and its blue light, they started running with the strollers but were apprehended soon after.
Both are charged with willful concealment, simple assault, disorderly conduct, endangering the welfare of a child, falsifying physical evidence and resisting arrest.
They are being held on $6,000 cash and $1,000 personal recognizance bail at the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen pending video arraignment Monday in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424