Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mothers with babies in strollers accused of shoplifting
Crystal Gosselin and Sarah Britton, both 24, were apprehended shortly after 7:30 p.m. Sunday in a wooded area behind the Irving gas station at 28 West River Road, police said.
The women were stopped by a loss prevention officer at the store, but police said they were uncooperative and fled into the woods pushing the young children in the strollers.
An officer drove to an unmaintained road behind the gas station where he saw the two women pushing the strollers. Police said when the women saw the cruiser and its blue light, they started running with the strollers but were apprehended soon after.
Both are charged with willful concealment, simple assault, disorderly conduct, endangering the welfare of a child, falsifying physical evidence and resisting arrest.
They are being held on $6,000 cash and $1,000 personal recognizance bail at the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen pending video arraignment Monday in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief