Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mothers with babies in strollers accused of shoplifting
Crystal Gosselin and Sarah Britton, both 24, were apprehended shortly after 7:30 p.m. Sunday in a wooded area behind the Irving gas station at 28 West River Road, police said.
The women were stopped by a loss prevention officer at the store, but police said they were uncooperative and fled into the woods pushing the young children in the strollers.
An officer drove to an unmaintained road behind the gas station where he saw the two women pushing the strollers. Police said when the women saw the cruiser and its blue light, they started running with the strollers but were apprehended soon after.
Both are charged with willful concealment, simple assault, disorderly conduct, endangering the welfare of a child, falsifying physical evidence and resisting arrest.
They are being held on $6,000 cash and $1,000 personal recognizance bail at the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen pending video arraignment Monday in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483