Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Mothers with babies in strollers accused of shoplifting
Crystal Gosselin and Sarah Britton, both 24, were apprehended shortly after 7:30 p.m. Sunday in a wooded area behind the Irving gas station at 28 West River Road, police said.
The women were stopped by a loss prevention officer at the store, but police said they were uncooperative and fled into the woods pushing the young children in the strollers.
An officer drove to an unmaintained road behind the gas station where he saw the two women pushing the strollers. Police said when the women saw the cruiser and its blue light, they started running with the strollers but were apprehended soon after.
Both are charged with willful concealment, simple assault, disorderly conduct, endangering the welfare of a child, falsifying physical evidence and resisting arrest.
They are being held on $6,000 cash and $1,000 personal recognizance bail at the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen pending video arraignment Monday in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill