Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Board suspends tehnician's pharmacy privileges after drug arrest
Beginning in late April, Jessica Duda, 34, allegedly stole between 100 and 150 hydrocodone 10/500 mg tablets on 10 occasions from the pharmacy where she was employed, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
he pharmacy was not named in the release or in the state Board of Pharmacy's order revoking Duda's privileges, pending a July 3 hearing at 8 a.m. at the board's Concord offices.
Duda was arrested by Londonderry police on June 12 on charges of possession of controlled narcotic drugs (hydrocodone), possession of hydrocodone with intent to distribute, possession of hydrocodone in a motor vehicle and misdemeanor theft. She was fired the same day, according to the news release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
George Will: The face of IRS behavior